A Great Meatloaf Recipe
A meatloaf recipe can bring looks of boredom from the casual meatloaf consumer.
But, this is my "Jacked Up Meatloaf." Even Randy from The Christmas Story would love it.
Even though I do this recipe on a Weber grill, it can just as easily be done in the oven, although the grill does add a smokiness that in truly unique to meatloaf.
The key is to saute' the onions and garlic and to use pork in addition to beef.
Ingredients for Jacked
- 1 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 1 lb. of ground breakfast sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of diced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup of crunched whole wheat crackers
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of cream
- 1 tablespoon Fuzzy's Kicker
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Jacked Up Meatloaf Video
Leave Meatloaf Recipe and Return to BBQMyWay Homepage.
Does this page make you hungry? Please pay it forward!
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.